Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Last message before flight

Flight Number : MI8912
To Brunei on 7th March 2014
Changi Airport Terminal 2(Above Burger King)
Departure: 0300HRS
 
Flight Number : MI8911
Back Singapore on 30th March 2014
Changi Airport Terminal 2
Arrival: 0250HRS

All officer before they became an officers will have to go through these training...
Couldn't know what it is going to be during these days, 
What I know is that anythings can happen 
People used to say,
21 days is when a person can change & starts to get used to the new habit 
After JCC, 
A person might realize who they really are
Might changed to another person
To these, I hope I will came back with as positive feedback
Really hope I will learn new things & be better
I am now very look forward to all my training until my joint term to commissioning
To Lead..
Excel...
& Overcome....
We shall see the differences in me when I am back Singapore
Say No to fear
Say No to fear
& lastly say all you want to SUCCESS!
#BRAVO :)




To My Girl:
I always know that I am not able to do everything that perfect as what you expected
Sometimes I compare, I compare myself with other people
I realize how different was mine compared to them
I know where I stand
But I told myself these...
Doesn't matter hows other people reaction are compared to mine
Who I am is what I really are..
I know I couldn't give the best but I know at least I could contribute something
I do try & I really tried 
I wouldn't know whats the result after all but as I said ...
Like the very first time, I will do my best
My very best to be the best boyfriend that I could 
To give you all I could 

We might made some mistake 
Mistake as in our relationship progression?
Mistake as in our attitude towards one another?
Mistake as in our trust?
And it might be a lot more things that it couldn't be seen in our naked eyes...
But, as well as we know
And we know how to recover from it
Everything will be fine
I
Couldn't stop appreciating 
What are the things you did for me
What you planned for me when I booked out
What you surprised me with...
You know I just wanted to say these to you
I Love You~
(The words that couldn't be define with billion/zillion/trillion words/sentences/pages)

Really...
I Love You !
I no longer feel scared of losing you anymore because I am now confident in the trust we had for one another
=D



No comments:

Post a Comment