Friday, August 2, 2013

Perfection is imperfection!

Scorpio ~ a emotional horoscope, maybe horoscope is true.... I was a emotional person ever since secondary school when the puberty stage start......

What to do? Tweet about it?Nope...Can't... i have a girlfriend now, i cannot be so emotional in social media anymore..... If i tweet, all the friends around her will feel like her boyfriend is a emotional freak & might affect her reputation. So..... what's best? haha...Write it down on the blog where nobody know & express everything out :D

(If there is people like me too ~ Cheer Up! :D Don't let the things make you so moody, slowly accept, it learn it and get over it.... lastly just remember this every time when you are down before you sleep..... Tomorrow will be a better day :)) ~ CHEERS) :D

Every time i think that i am perfect .... but the truth is NOT~
Getting into SEG Club make me know myself better....
Getting into a relationship make me know myself even better....
Always thought that i am a person who will be very considerate,caring , generous, happy-go-lucky, discipline , friendly, gentle, calm person.....
Actually... ALL IS CRAP~ Just realized i am more like a person who acting to be one TODAY!
I am a person who is not really friendly, but i am trying to be one.
Person who is caring, considerate?
I guess all is just fake, i am a super selfish guy which i think about myself first more than others...
Generous? NAH~I just want to use that to gain a new or a better friendship ~
Happy-go-lucky?Maybe.... It is just an act in front of everyone,because i know first impression is important so i will act to be good at first? ~.~
Discipline? Alright it just fail badly......examples: food diet, Self physical training ,etc...
One who always trying to act gentle but actually NOT AT ALL~
Lastly..... a very calm person... which is totally NOT~ i easily get angry, hot tempered when something happened... 

I am so selfish that i only care about myself so much that i neglected my girlfriend feelings for my act.... making her feel bad in front of my groups of friends..... making fun of her in front of my groups of friends...etc
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF~ 
I am very grateful ~ for what I have now...
For who I have you as my girlfriend...
Who treat me so nice, so concern about me, so generous towards me, always trying to understand me, always curious about me, always wanted..... to be with me... & someone who i can really feel the love from :D
Thanks baby~

Whether or not that you will find out this one day, i just want to say this.....
I told you that I am going to be a good boyfriend, I will make it happen one day...
I shouldn't keep having the mindset that you are my first relationship therefore i can make so so so much mistake.....
Baby give me more time ~
Baby don't leave me ~
I need you by my side ~ 
I will keep learning ...keep improving .....keep changing until the stage whereby i am satisfied with myself :)
><

P/S: I LOVE YOU ~



No comments:

Post a Comment