Friday, August 30, 2013

Greatest achievement in BMT

GOT TO BOOK OUT EARLY DUE TO MY IPPT GOLD :D
(Originally: 6.40 pm plus Ferry) ( Incentive for IPPT Gold: 1.30 pm Ferry)
HEHEHE~ GOOD DAY! :)
Finally I manage to get a gold once in my life ~
Always though that I will not able to get it & people who can ran with this timing is lunatic, but now, me myself , I am one too~
Hahahaha~
I am so happy that i am the first person to score Gold in IPPT in my platoon 1 which is like out of 57 people.
People start to respect me even more :)
Also, My IPPT Test was my girl last exam paper for her entire poly life ~ haha :)
GOOD GOOD DAY !!! :)

Soon it will be my outfield already, it was on next week, from Thursday to Wednesday then to a early book out from Thursday all the way to Sunday.
Days in BMT getting faster & faster and i think that when the day I am graduated(POP), I will never forget these 17 weeks in Pulau Tekong.

P/S: Never limit your ability, everyone can do it.
It is just how hard the person wan to limit themselves to become.

~OFF TOPIC~
Booked in on Sunday, my ngage phone suddenly was not able to send text message to anyone.
Instead of feeling sad, it was the opposite because I was able to talk on phone with my girl.
We don't use to talk much on phone but we rather just text & text & text.And because of us talking on phone more recently, I felt that we are not longer so strangers anymore. I felt like i have actually plenty of many many many things to tell her, one topic will link to another and so it goes on. :D
Good week inside Tekong (Week 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment